Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: I'm almost there

  1. #1
    Inactive Member rmartino's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    563
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Almost at 500 posts. Sometimes I like to go back and read some of my previous posts from about 2 years ago. It makes me laugh. Man, imagine if I had thousands of posts from like 5 years back like others on HB!! I'd have entertainment for days.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yanno, it honestly seems like you had more posts.
    i guess because there are some threads that have
    been bumped up over the course of a few months
    and it called to mind all those old posts (as
    you mentioned)... seems so long ago

  3. #3
    Inactive Member rmartino's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    563
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know...it does seem like forever ago. And I feel like I've said enough for at least 5000 posts...but I guess not. And my posts usually aren't all that long either...I suck. I'm going to use this as a starting point to make more posts. Even if they are pointless. I feel like I have nothing to show for over the past, what? 2 years. So, here I go.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member rmartino's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    563
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    And...not that having a million posts matters at all (and sometimes I should be working when all I'm doing is looking over the boards) but, it is nice to have this shit in sequential order at my fingertips. I should take advantage.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member rmartino's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    563
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So, I left Cingular wireless about a year ago and switched to Alltel keeping my same number. While with Cingular I signed up to receive horoscopes once a week and Astros scores any time they played. When I left them I figured this feature would disappear forever.

    I recently returned to Cingular with my same number because my work is with them, and much to my suprise, I am still on the service to receive my horoscope and scores! It stayed even after being away from Cingular for a year!

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i have reasons to dislike alltel.... i don't
    like cingular that much better, but i use it
    and would rather have it than alltel

    (good luck on your post boosting!)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •